Saturday, January 20, 2007

http://openline.blogspot.com/

Hello Folks,
I started this ea131blog when new EA stories quit appearing on "openline blog" yet, people continued to go back to the old East Aurora postings to continue commenting.

I will continue to post when I am able to attend meetings and give details of what goes on at those meetings. In the best interest of keeping active dialogue about district 131, I suggest you continue to read and comment on the "openline blog" site, where I believe many more people will read your comments. You are welcome to continue posting here. I just want to see the comments continue to help us all see different perspectives.

I know there a few new people to this site, may I suggest you go to the site listed in the title of this post, and check it out, too..

Please keep telling friends and neighbors, coworkers and others you meet what the FACTS are with the referendum. The questions left unanswered and the details of a budget left untold.
I have listened to Dr, Roberts and I have listened to the pro ref. individuals. I am not confident my money will be any better spent with additional funds, than it has been in the past.

:o) Till later.

No comments: